RECENT POST

Monday, October 11, 2010

Phone surprise

I currently have a pay-as-you go phone -- which is pretty common here. To add minutes to my phone, I can either buy a card with x number of minutes and enter the code in my phone or, more commonly, do it automatically at a corner store/phone store/grocery store/etc where I give them my number and then receive a text message from the cell company that x number of minutes were successful added (I keep wanting to say a successful "recharge" but I'm pretty sure I'm just translating literally. As said in previous posts, sometimes I get stuck between the 2 languages).

The other day I got a text message that 20 pesos had successfully been added -- which was rather interesting since I hadn't added any minutes to my phone that day. Surprise! Sorry to whoever attempted to add minutes to their phone....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online