RECENT POST

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

No mercy for Gaga!

Following an interview with NME magazine with the topic of discussion her "Born This Way" tune sounding like the Madonna hit "Express Yourself" the 25-year old star stated that "Why would I try to put out a song and think I'm getting one over on everybody?That's retarded."

Please forgive me...

Shortly after this... the shit hit the fan concerning her choice of words...especially the word "retarded"

Lady Gaga apparently felt very kak whereby she released a statement to Perez Hilton saying...

"I consider it part of my life's work and music to push the boundaries of love and acceptance. My apologies for not speaking thoughtfully. To anyone that was hurt, please know that it was furiously unintentional. An honest mistake, requires honesty to make. Whether life's disabilities, left you outcast bullied or teased, rejoice and love yourself today." - Lady GaGa

Good for you Gaga!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online