RECENT POST

Monday, January 17, 2011

Well... I really tried to narrow the following ladies down to only ten, but it didn't happen!

Here are my 15 favourite dresses from last nights Golden Globe Awards - let's face it, the girls pulled out all the stops!

I have arranged the "looks" in numerical order, so let's start at nr 15...


# 15 Sandra Bullock in Jenny Packham

# 14 Scarlett Johansson in Ellie Saab

# 13 Anne Hathaway in Armani


# 12 Lea Michelle in Oscar de la Renta

#11 Natalie Portman in Viktor & Rolf

# 10 Jennifer Love Hewitt in Romona Keveza

# 9 Sofia Vergara in Vera Wang

# 8 January Jones in Versace

# 7 Mila Kunis in Vera Wang

# 6 Mandy Moore in Monique Thullier

# 5 Eva Longoria in Zac Posen

# 4 Kelly Osbourne in Zac Posen

3rd place goes to Emma Stone in Calvin Kline - gorge!

2nd place is the stunning Olivia Wilde in Marchesa and Christian Louboutin shoes

I have no words...this is fashion royalty!
My best dressed is Angelina Jolie in Versace - I die!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online