RECENT POST

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Okay... my holiday is over and out - and I'm all yours again!

I went out for lunch today at the Cruise Cafe, Knysna with my babe and two friends - three bottles of wine later and lot's of gossip and laughs... guess who walks into the restaurant? The gorgeous television presenter and model, Liezel Van der Westhuizen - better known as the ex-presenter of South African Idols.


My word... this girl is even more gorgeous in real-life than on "tele" She and a hottie lad were sipping grapetisers and chowed some oysters - Liezel was obviously in training mode as she was sporting training gear and the most awesome Oakley specs ever.

I made contact with the star via twitter and will hopefully meet up for coffee when we're down in Cape Town again.

Did you catch our chat to Liezel in our weekly celebrity Q&A?

Such a pretty girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online