RECENT POST

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Today I was the guest at the Jardines de Pedegral Rotary meeting, held at Club France. This club is the only all-female club in the District. 

Over breakfast I heard about upcoming Rotary Club business (plans for the upcoming medical clinic as part of the club's service project, invitations to various Rotary-related events, plans for a Posada in December to raise money, etc) and told the members a bit about me and my background/current situation/future plans. I'm hoping to go with them to the medical clinic to meet the people in their partner community. 

We exchanged Rotary banners and they gave me a gift -- a game like chinese checkers but just for 2 players. 

Club France
Breakfast with the women of Jardines de Pedegral Rotary Club
The women of Jardines de Pedegral Rotary Club
Maricarmen, Club President, and I exchanging club banners

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online