RECENT POST

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Once upon a time I thought that all of Mexico was hot. I mean, Texas and Florida are warm and Mexico is further south. Logical, right? That plus all the deserts and beaches....
Wrong.

So before I came I read up more and it sounded like there would be year-round moderate temperates. Works for me.

I got here and discovered the drastic differences in temperatures throughout the day -- chillier in the morning and evenings but hot in the afternoon. But more or less the same temps every day. Just be ready with layers of clothing to put on/take off throughout the day.

Then Fall came and it actually got chilly (aka me needing a jacket and not just a sweater). In the last few days it has been cold in the mornings/evenings, but relatively nice in the afternoon when the sun is shining. (According to online sources -- highs in the 70s, lows in the 30s-50s).

What I didn't think about was not having heat in my apartment. Or that the huge window in my room I love lets in lots of cold air. So currently my travel clock says its 64 degrees in my room (it's ranged from 59-64 today). I've been sleeping in a sweatshirt. And I just added a second pair of socks. Brrrrr....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online