RECENT POST

Friday, November 26, 2010

It’s the end of the work week and that means… Celebrity Friday!

This week we chatted to one of the most prominent voices on the Western Cape’s biggest and best radio stations, KFM 94.5 – yip, the one and only Ryan O’Connor!


Catch Ryan weekly... just like we do!

Here we go….

GL: Apart from the KFM breakfast show, who is Ryan O’Connor?
RO: I am a born and bred Capetonian who enjoys the outdoors and spending quality time with friends and family. I love spending time with happy positive people who enjoy life to its fullest.
GL: We heard you went to the Academy Awards; please give us some more info…?
RO: I went to the 77th Academy Awards in LA. It was amazing. I was in the same hotel as Charlie Sheen and Keira Knightley and got to spend a week rubbing shoulders with the who’s who of Hollywood.
GL: We know you're an expensive watch fanatic, care to share the price tag and make of your last buy?
RO: My last purchase was a few days ago in New York where I collected an IWC (International Watch Company) Yacht Club that I had ordered a while ago. It retails for around R110 000.
GL: It is said that you are the rising star in radio, why broadcasting?
RO: I have always loved the idea of radio. Since Primary School. The ability to creep into peoples lives at any given time of the day when they are going about their lives. Being a part of that journey. The fact that it’s done live daily is another draw card.
GL: What are the top 3 things on your bucket list?
RO: I want to go on a cruise ship around the world. I’d really like to host my own tv talk show when I’m in my forties and I’d like to learn to cook a world class meal before then!

Catch Ryan every week morning from 06h00 – 10h00am on KFM Breakfast along with Charmaine Noy, Jeremy Harris and all the other crazy characters…   Thanks to Ryan for taking the time out of his busy schedule in order to chat to us!

For more information on Ryan and KFM 94.5 please visit their Official Website  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online