RECENT POST

Saturday, November 13, 2010

The power has been out all day in my apartment, so I'm at -- you guessed it --Starbucks to charge my computer and use the internet for a bit. (I really was working on one of my final papers until my computer ran out of battery!)

This is what I saw leaving my apartment (so hopefully it's fixed soon!):


In other non-important updates, Starbucks has holiday flavors including Cherry Mocha, Toffee Nut and Caramel Chocolate. Pretty sure that's not what's out at home, but they have switched it up. 

Also, this morning I opened what I thought was a pack of mints that I got from a Rotary meeting. Turns out they were candies that I'm pretty sure were a combination of honey and chile powder. Definitely had a bit of a kick to them. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online