RECENT POST

Monday, December 20, 2010

The GLD had a quick chat to the amazingly gorgeous and much loved Liezel Van der Westhuizen - one of the most famous faces on South African television today.

Such a pretty girl!

The former presenter of South African Idol and now hosting a breakfast show weekdays live from Cape Town, this lovely lady has proven that she can play and compete against the best out there!

Catch our exclusive Q&A to the beautiful blonde...

GL: We’ve been a huge fan since your hosting days on SA Idols, but tell us… Who is Liezel Van der Westhuizen?
LvW: Liezel is a sister; best friend and a dynamic lady with an abundant personality, She’s an Ironman Triathlete and someone who loves life. She is in her own right...truly one of a kind.

GL: You seem so comfortable in front of the camera – what’s your secret?
LvW: I think it all developed from my childhood, I have always enjoyed being in front of the camera and always put on plays for the parents in our neighbourhood. My secret is my natural confidence I have developed by loving what I do.

GL: We’re sure you’ve heard this one before, but you’re a fashion trendsetter. Who is your favourite local fashion designer and why?
LvW: Do I only have to mention one? I would say Thula Sindi because his designs capture the elegance of a woman. 

GL: If you could punch any Hollywood actor/ actress in the face, who would it be and why? 
LvW: Ha ha ha ha ...I would punch Lady Gaga in the face so that she can have a new look to sing with, and I know she’d love it.

Join Liezel every week morning on her show, Expresso the new breakfast show to SABC 3.

Thanks to Liezel for taking the time out of her busy schedule to chat to us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online