RECENT POST

Monday, December 20, 2010

OOoooh don't mess with the Gaga, bitch will make you eat it!

I want my shooowwwwwww!

There is no other celebrity on the face of the earth as dedicated to her fans as Lady Gaga. Further to news reports over the weekend, Gaga is furious at the French Government for detaining her trucks and arresting two of her employees. The singer was also advised that her show at Bercy Venue, Paris would not be able to go ahead due to heavy snow fall

Gaga lashed out over twitter saying "All 28 of my trucks for the Monsterball were detained by the French government. Two of my employees were arrested trying to get into Paris so we could perform. I am furious and devastated, its unfair to my fans and to me"
As loyal as she is, the star rescheduled the show on Tuesday, 21 December.

...Hit 'em Gaga!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online