RECENT POST

Monday, December 13, 2010

Vacation time!

I was so focused on finals that when I woke up Friday I realized I had no plans for the next few days. Funny how that works -- because it turned out to be a very busy and very fun few days.

From Friday to Monday I:

  • Went to a dinner party that also included a gift exchange (a surprise of real/gag gifts -- I ended up with 2 joke gifts) 
  • Attended the pastorela/posada hosted by Ciudad de Mexico Rotaract Club at Fundación Renace
  • Went out to lunch with Rotaract members
  • Checked out the lights in the Zocalo and, after a failed attempt at iceskating, went for dinner and salsa dancing 
  • Visited the Basilica on Día de la Virgen de Guadalupe, along with some 5.5 million other people
  • Attended a going away dinner party
  • (did laundry, cleaned my room and other not exciting things)
  • Had a coffee date with a friend in Coyoacan
  • Picked up a few last Christmas gifts 
  • Met up with a new friend for tacos 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online